- Our limited 36 sites on 21 acres make Blue Lake feel uncrowded and peaceful.
- Fire pits and picnic tables at EVERY SITE!
- Satellite friendly sites available
- We retained the charm of the wooded, old-fashion campground of our youth, but with the amenities of a modern RV facility: WiFi, radiant floor heat and on demand hot water in the bathrooms, and full service laundry.
- Big trees make lots of shade at the lakeside. The majority of the lake shore is shared space for all guests.
- Feed the turtles and catfish and watch the trout jump like little orcas! Big trout and catfish to be caught, no license needed!
- Summertime warms the surface water temps, so swim, kayak or float our awesome 3 acre lake.
- Enjoy the wine deck everyday from 6pm-9pm
Every Bathroom in our bathhouse includes a toilet, sink and shower for your convenience.
$3.50 needed to wash and dry 1 load. Laundry room also has a change machine for $1 bills.
Enjoy free internet connection for checking emails and browsing the internet.
Not suitable for streaming.
After a long day on the road, your pooch will enjoy our off-leash, fenced dog park, as well as our off-leash walking trail.
Kayaks, Pedal Boats, and SUPs available for rent by the hour.
Action, Romance, Comedy, Cartoons. There’s something for everyone on our DVD rental shelf.
Giant Chess by the lake, horseshoes, Ladder Ball, Badminton, Bocce Ball, Ping Pong, Volley Ball, Croquet, Frisbee, footballs, checkers, Laddy Bug Tic-Tac-Toe.
Wine and Beer Bar
Huckleberry Mimosas, Local Beers, Red and White Wine. We’ve got what you need to relax on our wine deck over looking the lake.
Swimming and Fishing
Swimming Dock, Fishing Dock. Cool off this summer with a dip in our lake. Or try your luck chasing trout, bass or catfish.
(catch and release only, no license needed)
Firewood for Sale
Please help reduce the spread of invasive bugs and wood disease by buying locally.
$5.25 per bundle or $15 for 3 bundles.
Don’t worry, you’ll get more than 4 pieces in our bundles. Unlike some places…
Ice for Sale
Run out of Ice? No need to run to town, we’ve got it right here.
Community Fire Pits
Come down to the fire pits and listen to someone share their adventures, or share a story of your own!