All sites include picnic table and firepit, 2 adults, 2 children, and 2 pets. Additional adults, children or pets are an extra
50% deposit when booking. Deposit refund requires 2 week notice. Monthly rate of $550/mo does not apply for June – September
2 night minimum on weekends from the weekend before memorial day to Labor Day
Full Hook Up
- Big Rig Friendly
- Park setting with filtered views of the lake
- Pull Thru – 40-53′ long and over 35′ wide
- Super Site Back Ins – At least 70′ x 30′
- Most sites have personal wine decks over looking lake.
- 20/30/50 Amp
Partial Hook Up
- Wooded sites
- 30 Amp and Water
- Pull through, Back in or Face in
- Free dump station
- Pump out service available on Tue. & Fri. for an additional $4/night
- Full hook up convenience for less than full hook up price.
- Buddy sites available
Camp luxuriously by the lilly pads in our Pole Tent complete with wood floors, electricity, a queen log bed and bistro table. Bring your own linens. The tent is 12’x14′, has an old tin roof, and sits right next to the lake with a picnic table & a firepit with charcoal bbq grill.
- Optional Tipi or tent space available next to the tent ($20.99/night)
Our woodsy little 10×14 cottage is perfect for 2 people. It has a dry cupboard counter with microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. The cottage has no running water or bathroom inside, but has an electric fireplace, electricity, and closet space. The bath house is nearby. Enjoy the charcoal bbq and picnic table outside on the deck overlooking the lake.
Why pitch a tent when you can rent a 10×10 Andirondack! They’re made for 2 people with 2 separate beds, but they do have floor mats if you want to crash 1 or 2 more on the floor in-between. . Each one has windows, battery lantern, a fold up table, picnic table and firepit
1 person – $29.99/night
2 person – $34.99/night